Sunday, June 9, 2013

One the Road Again ... Good News

I bet you were waiting for the Bad News part when you read that headline. 

The only bad new is ('cause I like to save the best for last) is that I'll be on the road this week and not really able to access email or anything from Tuesday morning through Friday afternoon.  But in an unusual turn ...

Good news #1 - I WILL BE BACK next weekend

Good news #2 - I'm moving so once I'm settled in, you should be seeing more of me (losing the roommates and I can make as much "noise" as I want again!)

Good news#3 - For all of you who have been thinking that I have a boyfriend or I'm bored with NF or I'm just too busy to be around - Not True - I love NF and I'm dedicated to my friends and I'll be amping it up a bit after mid-June in ways you can only now imagine - me too 'cause I don't know how I'm amping it up yet, but I'm confident I'll come up with something - I work best under pressure ... and under in general (tee hee).

Now it's Sunday morning boys so after you kiss the girlfriend goodbye, or give wifey the credit card to go shopping for the day - run, don't walk, to the phone and call me so we can have some fun ...
'cause I'm horny this morning (always a morning and dusk person) (and afternoon and night person :) and I won't be able to play for a few days this week ... I'll be driving with one hand on the wheel and the other ... (ooow can't wait to tease the truck drivers).

xxo Ashley
Call Button

No comments:

Post a Comment