Saturday, June 29, 2013

Time to Shower

Well, it's been quite a day ... getting things together - and all of the sudden I find that it's 7:45 - I just signed on, but I need a shower before I can really relax in bed with a glass of wine maybe and some scented candles.  I'm really in the mood tonight.

Honestly, it was so hot today that I almost felt like coming in the door and going straight into the shower with my spandex shorts and my tank top, bra and panties and all!  I had to put a few things away and now I'm ready to strip down and hit the shower.  I love showers - I could stay in there for a loooong time (especially when I'm not alone - unfortunately, at the moment I am). 

I bought a couch today for my new apartment, and of course, it's not something you can just throw in your backseat and drive off with, so it won't be here for a week or two - so in the meantime, I'll be taking calls tonight from my bed ... unpacked the batteries today for my toy, so I plan on tucking it under my pillow for easy access ... that is if you like when I play with my toys for you.  I certainly like when you watch me. 

I like to tease you and seduce you and watch you get harder and harder for me, listening to the sweet sounds of my buzzy toy sliding around and in my wet ... well, you know.  I can't wait for you to cum closer and closer until you're finally inside or ... maybe you won't make it that far, may you'll just have to squirt all over my soft, sweet body.  I personally like it either way, as long as I get to cum with you.  (Wink)  See you later? 

Oh ... and if anyone is wondering why I signed on BEFORE my shower, well think about it ... wouldn't you like to hear me play in my wet ... shower ... I like to top it off with a few drops of sesame oil all over every inch of my body - it soaks right in and leaves me touchably-soft all over.  Then I can really get in the mood - and if I'm lucky, get all "dirty" again.  :)

Oops just made a date for breakfast ... I might be on early, early but leaving around 10:30 AM ESDT, but I'll be back afterwards - luckily for you and me, I have articles to write and a couch to pay for - even if it is my birthday, but I have no problem with that as long as we can play together so look for me.  Everyone was so concerned that I'd be busy on my birthday that they tried to get in time with me all week - which means 1) I got nothing done but fun, and 2) I have no plans for my real birthday - except to be here with you (sans breakfast). LOL

xxo Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment