Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Fireworks and Fourth of July

I consider myself a patriotic chick - besides I look great in red, white or blue (tee hee).  No, really I just wanted to wish you a Happy Fourth of July.  I know a lot of people go on vacation this time of year and at the very least have off for the day - I too will not be around on the fourth, I have a family thing that day - well maybe I'll be around in the morning before I go, but I can't promise that because I don't know what time I'm supposed to be leaving yet.

June was a fabulous month - between moving and my birthday and having understanding friends like you who didn't just forget about me when I was away or sent well wishes ... Thank you.

I hope to be on a lot more in July while I'm settling in to my new digs - of course I can't always check emails while I'm unpacking boxes, but I'll do my best - at the very least I'll be on the phone more.  But for now I just wanted to wish you all a Happy Fourth of July !!! and here's to a month of "fireworks" ahead for you and me ... and us :)

xxo Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment