Friday, July 19, 2013

Inside or Out - Such a Dilemma

Heat Wave
So the girls are going out tonight ... at least I think so.  No one can make up their minds.  It's still hot as hell outside and some of us would rather wait for tomorrow when a thunderstorm and "cold front" move in and give us some relief from the heat and humidity.  Cold front, that made me chuckle - what is a cold front in July?  80 degrees?  LOL

Well, I'll at least be on for a while tonight but if you missed me, I'll be on tomorrow in the AM and tomorrow night - that is if we go out tonight.  For some un-Godly reason going out two nights in a row has become "passé."  I remember when we used to call Thursday, "Lil' Friday," and you couldn't keep us in all weekend - not even on Sundays. 

Anyway, I have my little dress hung up and ready to wear - and I do mean little - the less clothes worn in this weather, the better.  I think the strappy sandals I haven't seen since last year (packed away) will do nicely too.  I am definitely wearing panties - I'm still not sure about the bra - the dress is snug across the chest - what chest its covering (tee hee) I can't imagine wearing any more layers than necessary - unnecessarily.  (Yeah, I think all this phone fondling is making my boobs bigger - I may have something Hollywood!) 

I'm definitely in the mood to dance - so I can 't wait to go to a crowded, but air conditioned, club.  I just hope these girls come up with a decision soon - but if this is my only problem, then I'm doing pretty good.

Sometimes I wish I could keep a normal schedule, but it's obvious even to me that life (at least for me) doesn't work that way.  I do try to keep you up to date as much as possible though.  And besides some find my unpredictability cute.  I can say this, it's fun and spontaneous is always good.

Ciao for now ... Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment