Thursday, July 18, 2013

It's 'Lil Friday! (aka) Thursday

I'm so happy the weekend is coming up - I'm so ready for it ... with all the apartment-related stuff, like unpacking and organizing, etc. I'm losing my SC tan and it makes me sad :( - even though I do have lovely olive skin, I still like to have a little "sun-kiss" on my skin. 

So today - I'll be working on an article and I may not have a lot of time to check emails before 3:00pm - then I'll probably take a little break and I'll be back around 6pm or so and I'll stay on for the night.  As usual the best-laid plans can go awry, but hopefully we'll have uninterrupted time together tonight.

The reasons I can't always check emails while writing are this 1) I have to concentrate so that my editor doesn't fire me (however any volunteers to pay my rent will be welcome to); and 2) I have a split hard drive on my computer - the innocent side and the naughty side.  (Could you imagine if something from the naughty side got sent to someone in my "innocent" life? I'd be mortified and I'm sure the recipient would be in for quite a shock.)

Oh man, it's sunny and there's a heat wave here in NJ this week - I want to go to the pool and relax in the water a bit (I love swimming - in fact, once in the pool, it's hard to get me out).  Hopefully tomorrow I'll get to go for a bit (no articles due 'til next week after today) - if I do go tomorrow I'll just go in the afternoon, so you can still find me here on Friday morning.

Why am I explaining all this ... well, sometimes ya'll (still SC in me) write me emails and if I'm working on my articles, I don't always have time to check emails.  I don't like to spend a lot of time emailing back and forth - but sometimes it's necessary to discuss schedules, make dates, or if you can email me and tell me a certain scenario you're looking for so that when you call me we can go right into role play and get down to the nitty-gritty.  LOL ...

Ya'll seem to like my blog and the silly stories I tell on here ... so bookmark this page and come back often to find out what I'm up to, where I'll be and when.  I'm a bit of a free spirit, so I don't always stick strictly to a schedule, but I do try.  If I'm ever not busy, but also not "in-the-mood" that's another time when I won't sign on ... it wouldn't be fair to either of us if I did - so know that when I'm here and I'm signed on, it's usually because I'm super "in-the-mood" (which is often) - and ready to play. 

Well, I better get back to work now - I'll be logged off the "naughty" side for a while (kind of like those sci-fi movies where the ship orbits a planet and when they hit the dark side of the Moon (or asteroid or planet) all communication goes down until they come back around) - the ship is still orbiting the planet (the "taking calls light is on) but communication is down (I'm not answering emails). 

Okay that was a bit of a stretch, but see what a great imagination I have?  Imagine what my imagination can do for your fantasy - it's an exotic, erotic chemical reaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment