Sunday, July 21, 2013

Keeping Cool at the Pool

I was saying the other day how I was going to the pool in my new suit - but I decided that it was a bit racy for a pool with families around, but I did pull out my favorite blue number from last year and I did get a chance to lay out and catch some rays in between the frequent dips in the pool. We all know how I love being wet.

I chatted up this older woman who was asking me about my camera ... I told her I was going to take some shots for my blog and then she introduced me to Walter.  I thought it was her husband, but when he acted all flirty in front of her and considering how old they were, I was pleased to find out that Walter was Miss Annie's brother and not her husband. 

At first I thought it was some older couple looking for a third wheel.  It wouldn't have been the first time something like that happened.  It happened to me a few years ago on a flight from Florida to New York.  I like older guys - I'm not into older women, although I think it's sweet that couples that age can still be freaky-deakies.  See?  Sex never gets old.

Anyway, Walter was quite the shutter bug.  He started snapping off pics in multi mode and he kept telling me how to pose.  This was his favorite shot (probably because it looks like I'm rubbing my pussy through my suit) - we all know how I feel about being touched with clothes on.  Yummy.

I think Walter had a little bit of a hard-on going.  Come to think of it, after our shoot, I hopped into the pool again and he seemed to disappear for a while.  Awww, that's so sweet - I love that I can make older guys so hard that they have to cum immediately.  It brings me joy. 

After Walter came back (with a huge smile on his face), I laid down on the lounger and oiled up my body some more.  He offered to do my back and the little devil unhooked my top - I barely caught it before it slipped off my boobs.  Simultaneously, Miss Annie tried to give me some of her homemade iced tea.  I graciously accepted, but didn't really drink any - I was thinking either she wanted me to reach for the glass and drop my top or she was slipping me a "roofy" for Mr. Walter's pleasure.  Some people are freaky like that and I have a hard time trusting strangers, even if they are older, sexy men (and their accomplices LOL).

Well, time for nighty-nite.  I'll see you here on Monday.
xxo Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment