Monday, July 22, 2013

Howl Boys! It's Full Moon Monday!

Full Moon
Ya'll know how I like to stare at the stars ... preferably with my legs in the air (tee hee), so I thought it appropriate that we celebrate the Full Moon tonight - my Full Moon that is :).

Naughty and sometimes notably kinky Ashley (that would be me) is feeling a little frisky and risky tonight. 

Since more and more of you boys seems to like schtooping me from behind in my pink passion spot and some in my perfectly round little ass, I figured we could make a whole holiday out of it. 

(Might I say that normally, I don't go for ass pumping, but some of you have made it quite an erotic and special journey for me - and your cock) ... Plus I always love taking it on all fours, with my head down and a fistful of my hair in your hands - yum. 

So ... email me on my NF email and mention the words "Full Moon" and I'll send you 3 free minutes to call me and celebrate this luscious Full Moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment