Sunday, July 28, 2013

Sundays, You've Got to Love Them

I used to love Sundays but then there was a time when there was so much to do, I never had time to enjoy them anymore.

Sometimes though, the weekend is just so crazy that you have to stop and re-charge your batteries (and replace the ones that have been used up in your buzzy toys too) and Sunday on the couch becomes not only something  you want to do, but it becomes inevitable

Of course, I never said that in order to enjoy a Sunday afternoon (or evening) on the couch that I had to do it alone ... After a nap (that took a little longer than I anticipated) and a long hot shower, I'm still feeling like I just want to ignore the world outside and relax on my couch, but I wouldn't mind if you wanted to join me.  ~Ash

Here's the key to my place, let yourself in ... Key (call button)

No comments:

Post a Comment