Saturday, July 20, 2013

Ahhh The Weekend

Happy Saturday ... looks like another hot and sunny day - but after last night, I'm ready to stay home in the AC and finish unpacking, organizing and just enjoying my solo living again.

I woke up really happy today - maybe because I've gotten all my outside stuff out of the way and today is a "free" day - I got my hair trimmed yesterday, I got my shopping out of the way, all of my friends have plans today-so no one should be calling with any tempting last-minute plans, I had a great time last night out with the girls, and today I have no need or desire to leave my cozy little apartment.  Well, maybe I'll go for a swim later just to break things up, but the best part is - I Don't Have to do Anything Urgent for once ... YEAH.  The last few weeks have been, shall we say, hectic. 

Last night we went out and well let's just say we got a little silly.  Thank the heavens for cabs.  I'm not a big drinker, so last night when the girls met up at my place around 11:30 I had to, of course, be the hostess and I poured a few rounds of Limoncello (a lemony Italian liquor) and we did shots.  By the time the cab arrived, we all piled in feeling very happy, giggly and quite very tipsy - boy that stuff really hit me.

I don't remember how we wound up at the club we wound up at or who decided we were going there.  My memory went from getting in the cab to being on the dance floor.  If you ever want to lower your inhibitions and enjoy a little exhibition, try a few shots of ice-cold Limoncello - oh boy.

It was like high school all over again - it's good to be home with  my girlfriends again.  We laughed so much, my stomach still hurts.  We danced and flirted and dirty-danced with guys and with each other and man you can really tell there's a Full Moon on the rise this weekend.

At one point I wound up in the DJ booth, sitting on the DJ's lap - something I don't remember - however, the picture my girlfriend just sent me on my phone and the phone number in my pocketbook that says "DJ - 555-5555" (number not actual) says that I not only DJ'd, flirted, but I scored some digits too.  Too bad DJ is the only thing it says because I don't remember his name AT ALL.  But that's okay - I doubt I'll call him.  I usually wind up with digits because I always refuse to give mine out.  A girl has to be careful.  Tipsy or straight, those digits will never leave my lips - I learned my lesson a long time ago.

I wish I could tell you about what a naughty girl I was, but to fill in the blanks I'll have to wait until one of my girlfriends calls to fill in the blanks - which of course I know they will.  They're all probably still sleeping now. 

How did we get home?  Honestly I vaguely remember getting in a car.  I do know that my car is in the parking lot (thank goodness) and I'm missing an earring.  Hey wait, I do remember now that the DJ was kissing my neck, perhaps he sucked it off my ear - if that happened, then I know there's more to tell, 'cause if I'm on someone's lap, that makes me hot - and having my neck and ear sucked on makes me crazy ... the pieces are starting to come together ... sort of.

I guess I'll have to fill you in when I get filled in - but I do know this - I woke up alone - not ready to share my place with anyone yet until I get to enjoy more of my new-found freedom by myself.  I will, however, share it with you ... I'll be around all day/night - with a possible break and/or interruption some time during the day to slip into my new bikini and head out to the pool.  Oh yeah - my new bikini - I have to post a pic of it ... it's hot.  But I'll do that later .... for now it's time to get back into bed for a while and take a few phone calls (glad to see you're all as horny this morning as I am!).

Call Me!  :) ~Ashley

Call Button

No comments:

Post a Comment