Sunday, July 28, 2013

Saturday's Still Lingering

Last night was a late one ... it was a wild weekend with my girlfriends.  When we get together it's like we're still in high school - we all talk at once, but we're so tuned in that we all hear what the other is saying. 

I was up and on earlier today ... but right now last night is coming back to my morning (afternoon?) and after a long hot shower ... on this cloudy Sunday, I'm feeling the cushiness of my couch and it feels good.  I might have to take a nap and try to regain my voice ... no, I didn't lose it by being a naughty girl, although I know you'd like to hear that LOL.

But being with my friends this ... I just felt grateful for all of my old friends all of my NF friends. (I do miss you when I'm away ...)

I look forward to a short nap, and to signing back on this afternoon - refreshed and ready for more fun!  Call me after 3:30/4:00 (eastern time) and we'll have some fun.

Lots of fun!
xxo
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment