Sunday, July 14, 2013

Sunday Morning .... Uh, Afternoon with Ashley

Any day of the week there's always so much to do, but when it's Sunday, it kind of gives you license to sleep a little later, get dressed when you feel like - if you feel like it (which usually when I'm home it's as little as possible), and just escape from all of your responsibilities at least for a while.

Although I didn't get up too late today, I did manage to get an extra hour or so in, and now that it's noon (ESDT) I'm wondering whether I should get some errands done or just hang out in my panties ... hmmm panties/errands, errands/panties ...

In the meantime, I'm hoping from chair to couch to stool - bouncing around my new apartment, hanging pictures and making it feel like "home," which it is.  I think I've found a new sport - apartment aerobics.  Bending, lifting, climbing, bouncing ... that's one way to get a workout - but you and I know the best way to get a real workout, don't we?

I think I'll be wild and crazy and opt for both (errands and panties, that is).  Maybe it's time to get dressed and out of here for a while.  But you know I can never stay away for long and I'll be back later this afternoon into early evening.  Maybe you and I can go for a swim in the pool (skinny dipping?) or spend an evening on the couch watching naughty movies and proving that we can do much better than those cheesy actors and actresses. 

Challenge me with a new move or a new role play - I'll be right here waiting for you (wink).

xxo Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment