Wednesday, July 24, 2013

More Girl Time ... Let's Try This Again

So it's late (10pm) Wednesday night ... one of my girlfriends is in town this week and she stopped by this morning - she brought breakfast and we drank coffee and caught up on the latest local gossip, hers and mine and by the time she left this afternoon, I remembered I had an article due today.  Oops.  But since it was a title I proposed and they were letting me write, I pretty much knew that I'd have time to finish.  Thank goodness for the East Coast-West Coast time difference.

I'll be here for a while tonight - tomorrow, possibly mid-afternoon, but doubtful, and I won't be back on until Friday night.  So while it seems like a long time it's less than 48 hours - Friday afternoon we're doing the Jersey Shore!  I haven't been to the beach since last September, right before Sandy hit and I was already long gone from the Garden State by the time it did.  Lucky me.  Not so lucky for my fellow Jersey Girls. 

You'll be happy to know that I'm back in the swing though for the most part - certainly on here more than off - I'm just trying different days/hours and basically being on when I can.  I'm back to blogging more regularly and starting to feel "at home" again.  But when one of your Gfriends comes to town, it's time to take a little time to smell the roses.  Plus, when I get back to NF I'm always more refreshed and ready for fun - I miss you guys when I'm away. :)

Oh yeah, I'm working on some new erotica, so I'd love to know what kind of kink you're into or perhaps you have a suggestion ... leave a suggestion in the comment section or email me on NF.  I can't make any promises, but I will take all suggestions - and of course, I can also concoct a personal story by request.  Wouldn't you like a personal Ashley Kink original?  (wink)

No comments:

Post a Comment