Sunday, June 23, 2013

Many Thanks (And Hopefully More Spanks)

Sunday .. That's my fun day!  I'll stay in bed a little longer, drop all of my obligations and probably go to the pool today - I'm losing my southern tan. 

I can't tell you how free I feel and how happy I am to be living alone again.  I can take calls in total freedom ... wearing sexy panties that get me in the mood ... and I can moan as soft, as deep or as loud as I want to ... I'm just free to be me - and that makes our interaction way more fun.

I just wanted to thank all of you guys who stuck with me through my move-in with roommates for a while.  It was something I had to and wanted to do - to try to live someplace new, it just wasn't the ideal situation I thought it would be.  It caused me to be absent from NF a lot.  I did like the warm weather, but it's summer here now, so I can live in bikinis and short dresses all summer - the way I like it.

I am getting such a kick out of being the new girl in the neighborhood.  The neighbors and the maintenance guys are all so helpful and attentive.  The one maintenance guy keeps coming by doing his little touch-up jobs little by little, leaving his tools here then having to come back for them later ... I do like my privacy - especially so I can give my NF callers my undivided attention, but I still think it's kinda cute when a guy wants something but isn't quite sure how to approach you about it.  I look at them as "little boys" though - and that's what makes me prefer older - more dominant men.

Dominant men are sure of themselves and they know what they want and aren't afraid to ask for it - or better, just take it.  Speaking of which, I have to get myself a headboard ... you know how I love to be tied to the bed. 

Yes, I can see many wonderful days and nights ahead.  And since there's a full moon tonight, I'm hoping that tonight will be one of those nights when men find their boners raging to get into my new warm and cozy place.  (Wink)  I look forward to many moments alone with you (and my toys) ... and I think I'm hornier now than I've ever been - lucky you. 

Write me on NF and I'll send you a few minutes - my version of a housewarming party!

No comments:

Post a Comment