Sunday, June 2, 2013

Panty-mime


I just pulled this dress out of my closet this morning, and I thought of when I had this picture taken.  I was out at a concert in a pretty small and fancy place, somewhere in New York.  I was on a date with an older guy that I had met through work - one of my boss' clients (ssshhhh).  He was handsome, a gentleman and this was our third date.  That's when I really got to know him and what a naughty, naughty man he really was - I should have known, but I was swept away by his good looks and charm and I guess my body was all he was looking at - a superficial union at best.

He was very convincing - anything he wanted me to do, even if it was posing like this in public for a photo, he was able to get me to do with little or no question.  Of course it was slowly over the course of our acquaintance and then our short dating life.  You could say it started with a cup of coffee, one sugar, no cream delivered enthusiastically to the conference room.  I guess I'm forever the submissive little minx I've always been. 

What you don't see in this picture is what came afterwards ... he told me to rub my clit through my panties and I did ... he told me that no matter who walked by, I was not to stop.  But as the minutes went on, I was unable to stop, and after a while, I didn't even care if anyone saw.  It was clear that he enjoyed taking these pictures of me, and I enjoyed posing for them ... I never did get the others - this is the only one besides me kneeling on this bench, bent over and lifting my dress for my but - NF made me take it down 'cause there's a little butt crack in the shot....

I could see what this photo frenzy was doing to his cock, his pants growing tighter and tighter around it, a bulging that I would relieve shortly after in the parking deck. 

It was amazing that no one saw us, although it wasn't intermission and the crowd was not the type to roam the halls.  I begged him to let me put my fingers inside my panties, but he adamantly refused.  He enjoyed my torture on film.  I finally came so hard that there was a wet spot clearly in the center of my panties, and quickly after, I stood up and put an end to pushing our luck.  I was nervous someone would find us doing this dirty show in the middle of this classy establishment and we'd be kicked out or worse, put on the cover of some tabloid.

We never did go back in.  As I mentioned earlier, we headed to the car in the parking garage.  We could barely keep our hands off of each other.  It was clear that something was going to happen before the keys ever hit the ignition.  We tried to move from the front to the backseat of the car, but we never got that far.  As I leaned the top half of my body over the seat in some sort of dive-head-first move, and suddenly I felt my panties get ripped from my body - which really hurt - but before I could turn around and bitch about it, I could feel his fingers inside me - two of them, twisting and wriggling.  Already worked up, it took me about three seconds to cum again, and just as I was feeling my puss pulse from the after-joy and excitement, he was on top of me, bent over the front seat and put his ... well you can guess the rest.  He fucked me so hard, I almost passed out.  Maybe because I was having trouble breathing with 200 pounds of pressure on my stomach.  I've never been done like that before, and I must say, it was the first time I had a leather burn on my belly - fast and hard and repeatedly in the present definitely equals "ouch" later.  But damn!

Well, that was tame, boring crap compared to what he disclosed about himself once he let his inhibitions (and his shorts) down.  Truthfully, he kind of freaked me out.  I've grown a little since then, as has my taste for the kinky.  But at the time, I was feeling unsure and so I called it off, as amazing as his cock was, I knew that eventually my boss would find out and he'd use it against me.  He hated me in the end because I wouldn't fuck him - my boss that is - so if he had an inkling that I was getting schtooped by his client, ha ... forget it.

But the point is - at the moment of taking this photo, I was feeling my limits pushed, I was feeling sexy, sought after and he was in total control - I don't think that I've ever had a better date - it was a game and I enjoyed playing it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment