Sunday, September 29, 2013

Good Morning ... I Love Sundays

Good chilly morning, I should say.  I'm oddly liking this brisk weather we're experiencing on the East Coast.  I did enjoy living in a warmer climate, and I'm not sure that one day I won't live in a warmer place again - you don't have to wear bulky clothes to keep warm, your skin gets a warm glow from the Sun even if you're not out in it all the time and honestly, people are just more relaxed when they have a reason to drop everything and go hangout outside in great weather. 

But this morning, it was chilly in my place, my blanket was comfy and cozy and I enjoyed laying in bed and having that barrier between the cold and my scant little panties. But that's not how I originally woke up.

I can be a wild sleeper sometimes - so when I say I'm wild in bed, I mean awake and asleep.  When I first got up, my blanket was on the floor and what really woke me was feeling my nipples doing what nipples do in nippy weather - getting hard, stiff and that stimulates a whole host of other reactions in my body (as some of you well know).  I could feel the cold air across my stomach, and without opening my eyes, I turned to my side and reached behind me to feel for my blanket but instead I found my cheeks, they were cold too.  I love having my butt touched, preferably by others, but in a pinch, I'm not averse to rubbing and even lightly spanking my own butt - I just love the way it feels.

What really would have been nice is to feel a warm body in my bed, but the party I went to last night was not the kind of place you pick up a guy - I was at a 50th anniversary party - the only "single" guy was 90 - and really, he was quit a flirt, but he seemed like a guy who would make his girl do all the work, and I, as you know, prefer to be a bottom (maybe that explains my fixation with having my ass touched .... hmmmmm).  I also like flipping over and being on top once in a while - but I definitely prefer being on my back and showing my pliability by putting my legs practically over my head.  And I love feeling the weight of someone on top of me, especially with their hands holding my knees back while they're thrusting their warm hardness into me.  (I wake up horny always ... cold, warm, day, night and that's never gonna change.)

Anyway, back to the chilliness.  I missed fall and winter last year, and I'm kind of looking forward to the smell of clean air, snowball fights and waking up with stimulated nipples.

I did eventually grab my blanket off the floor and I did stay in bed a little longer, just because it felt good to not have any reason to wake up - I could lay there covered and quiet and comfy and unfortunately alone, but that's easily remedied - I have NF and all my sexy, hands-on men to play with ... Gosh I love Sundays!

No comments:

Post a Comment