Saturday, September 14, 2013

Trying to Be Good

Shhhhh!

Home on a Saturday - Shhhhh

I know, you're asking yourself - "What's Ashley doing home on a Saturday night?"  Well, truth be told, I'm not going to be around next weekend, so I'm trying to be good and stay home, get some writing done that's due soon and catch up on my laundry ... oh and of course, answer your call once you see that I'm here.

"Oh Maaaaaan!"

I know, that's probably what you're saying to yourself right now as you sit at your computer pretending to play solitaire or download music.  We know what you're really doing, don't we?  You're saying "Oh Maaaaaan!  I wish everyone would just go to bed already (so I can pick up the phone and call Ashley."  It's cute to imagine ... and you know I love taunting you. 

In fact, if I wasn't so busy at the moment, I might be tempted to post some new pictures of myself, but I don't want to cause you any anxiety.  I'll save that posting for a weekday when you'll have time to enjoy them and sneak out for milk or something so you can call me.  (You'll like them, I'm sure.)

And of course, you can always download one of my audios to play on your iPhone or MP3 player - then you can hear my voice, my purrs and whispers ... anytime you want.  But I'm here now, so wouldn't you rather hear me talk dirty right into your ear ... so close that you can almost feel my breath on your skin, so intoxicating it makes you quiver and pulse with desire?  I think you would.

No comments:

Post a Comment