Thursday, September 26, 2013

Rested, Relaxed and Ready to Romp

Happy Autumn Boys!

I can see by all my emails that some of you really missed me while I was away... it was very touching.  I'm sure the rest of you missed me too and that you're just not the note-writing types, well ... I'm not sure, but thinking so makes me feel good.

Going away is a bit like hitting the reset button your DVD player - all the settings go back to normal and you get a fresh start with no pre-programmed junk in the way. 

I must admit that I'm a little nervous almost like it was my first day on NF - not that I doubt my ability to be phone-sexy, but it's always a bit daunting when you're starting something new, at least for me - daunting yet exciting as well.

Well, time to get back to my morning coffee, unpack and get back into the swing of life.  On my to-do list is also polishing up my toys and getting them ready for playtime ... I really want to play (I'll try to wait until you call) LOL.

Semi-Schedule:
I'll be here Thursday and Friday - I have to go to a party on Saturday but I should be home fairly early (around 10pm) since it's pretty much a day party, maybe even a little earlier.  I should be here Sunday as well - so  there you go ... a semi-schedule, which, if you know me, is better than I can typically offer LOL.  But I've got work to catch up on and things to do around here - and of course I have to get re-acquainted with my boys ... you!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment