Sunday, September 8, 2013

Sunday Morning Rocks

I love Sunday mornings ... especially the sex. 

There's nothing like waking up and getting off - I love sex - morning, noon and night - but there's something that happens to a girl when she's just waking up that makes sex extra-specially delightful.  I guess it's the equivalent to you guys waking up with a woody, but I wouldn't know - since I don't have one, so that's just an assumption.  But judging from the resulting extra-sensory delights we both seem to be expressing in the forms of moans, groans and explosions - I would same they are the same ... sort of (tee hee).

Did I wake up alone this morning?  I'll never tell.  I am alone now and it's been great fun this morning so far - the rest of the world seems to be waking up horny as well.  I even got to play with a Canadian this morning ... and I don't even have a passport!  (Talk about "blowing" through Customs!)

Additionally - while I was out last night, a few guys bought my audio "Blow" and loved it ... and I'm really pleased with the feedback "Blow" has been getting ... and if you liked "Blow" and you're ready for a the next step ... a good schtooping (love that word), then don't forget to try "F-Yeah" - it's the next best thing to being there :)

Talk to you later ... I hope.

xxo Ashley

"Blow"

"F-Yeah"

No comments:

Post a Comment