Wednesday, September 11, 2013

I Just Love Adoration ...

I'm Positively Blushing


I've really enjoyed some great feedback from guys regarding my recordings - I was just reading them and I was absolutely gushing with pride and I wanted to share some of them with you - here's what a few of you had to say about "Blow":

"Hottest blow job recording I've heard. The detail and sound was just perfect. I have NEVER had my cock this hard Hell 45 minutes after listening to this I'm still throbbing wanting more."


"That audio is just beyond description. As soon as I recover it will be time to place a call..."

"Just listened to part of Blow mp3. "Part of" b/c I couldn't make it all the way through... such a sexy little cocksucker. Sensual voice with fantastic sfx."

And this gentlemen experienced "Blow" and then tried my "F-Yeah" recording ... 

"So in the 1st 3 minutes I was just as hard as [I] was listening to Ashley's blow recording. Can not wait to catch this gem online for a live chat simply amazing."

Want to join in the fun?  Well of course you can always call me "live" - Call Button

But if I'm not around you can always purchase "Blow" and "F-Yeah" and don't forget to bring a towel!  It's gonna get messy ....



"F-yeah"

  "Blow"  

Well - thanks again!  You've made my day, week, month, year!  It's my pleasure to pleasure you.   


No comments:

Post a Comment