Friday, January 24, 2014

Audio Nooners and Midday Trysts

Time for Some Friday Fun - At Least That's What I Hear
Typically you wouldn't see me signed on midday, especially on a Friday, but today's air is unique.  For one, I'm home, feeling like doing nothing more than hiding under the blanket on my couch watching movies ... considering I work most every day, I'm feeling none too guilty about that either.  Besides, I was feeling a little under the weather this morning at least energy-wise - so I took a midmorning nap and I woke up rather perky.

My Audios, "Blow" and "F-Yeah" are having an exceptional day today - thanks boys - and I am pleasantly surprised - plus my curiosity is peaked.  Looking at the clock here on the East Coast, I see it's around 3:30 pm.  I was wondering, why the sudden peak in audio requests (not that I mind in the least). 

So figuring it's about lunchtime on the West Coast and getting close to the 5:00 pm TGIF-mode on the East Coast, I'm sitting back kicking my feet happily in the air thinking of all the men who are sitting behind their desks plugged in and latched on, stroking their way to that blissful feeling while listening to the sound of my voice (tee hee).

Well, "Blow" is all voice - sound and description symphonized to bring you much pleasure - "F-Yeah" is more about the sounds of my breathing and the slapping of my skin against someone else's (and a couple of faint smacks on the butt - yum) ... damn I just got a chill and thrill recalling that moment. 

So whether I'm on my knees stroking and sucking you from beneath your desk, or with you in some out-of-the-way hotel room getting the schtooping of the century, just knowing that I can spread myself so far and wide in the interest of pure pleasure pleases me greatly. TGIF guys! 

What? Haven't heard my audios yet.  There's more to come, but for now - just click on any link to your right - yeah, right there on the sidebar ... have fun!!!

And for those of you who'd like to hear all that and more "live" - email me on NF and I'll send you three free minutes. 

xxo Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment