Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Neighborus Interuptus

That's Latin for, "My upstairs neighbors were hanging out in the room over my head (and my bed) last night so I didn't sign on.

Maybe they're listening to me - maybe they think I'm having sex by myself - you know what?  I don't really care about them anymore.  I can't let the neighbors "dick-tate" my life, right?

Well, sorry about last night but I'll be here tonight.  I'm on now (AM) but I'm going to take advantage of the non-snowy, slightly-chilly weather outside (a brisk 21 degrees by this afternoon) to go out to the store, since I know the store will be empty (no right-minded person would be out in this weather if they didn't have to be) ... that way I don't have to worry about going out until it warms up again LOL. 

And screw the neighbors ... well at least the husband ... he's a flirt, she's a bitch and I'm done worrying about them hearing me on the phone - it's not the ideal situation to "flirt" in, but I can't let them stop me from playing with my friends.  (That would be you.)  So if you don't see me on here this afternoon - know that I'll be around later.


xo Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment