Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Stop by and Visit - Let's Make a Play Date.

Hey there - January has been a little slow at getting back on track - but not too bad.  I'm trying to juggle a lot of stuff and it's kept me from being here, but I'm working towards having a more straightforward schedule.

Having said that = look for me Wednesday night - Thursday morning and Thursday night.  I'll be on Friday night as well ... Saturday morning is usually a given that I'll be on but this Saturday it's a night out with the girls - finally.  We have a hard time getting together sometimes.

Speaking of hard times ... being a way from NF for most of December and some of January has really made me crave some hard cock.  So, note my "schedule" above and take advantage of it ... that's what I'm here for, isn't it?  Hard times can be good times, right guys?

PS:  I'll be revamping my listing(s) soon - new pics, new design and oh yes, new short stories that you can enjoy.  So exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment