Wednesday, August 6, 2014

It's Hard ...

to Keep a Schedule When Life Keeps Getting in the Way ...

Oh ... you thought I was gonna say something else, didn't you? 

Well the reason I mention it being so hard ... is that really I just had to adjust my schedule.

Life is about choices ... I may choose to be a NF girl, but I really don't choose to tell many people my business, so when "stuff" comes up, it's really HARD for me to make plausible excuses.

But you know what ... even though it's been a stressful couple of weeks with work and non-work stuff, I have to say the upside of that is that my orgasms are much stronger, deeper and much more appreciated (by me ... and hopefully you).

I just updated my schedule for the week (back to that life thingy), so be sure to click on my Schedule button and find out when you can find me here.  I love a good game of hide and seek - it's still thrills me to get caught!
xxo

No comments:

Post a Comment