Thursday, August 28, 2014

Say My Name, Say My Name

Communication with Words Can be Hot - Even for a PSO

On NF, occasionally I get an opportunity to "take the wheel and drive," as they say.  Not in a dominant sense, but in a sound-restricted sense - as in, "My girl is in the next room.  I can't really say anything, is that okay?" 

Don't gasp in horror thinking I'm outing anyone here, more than a few of you guys tell me the same thing.  Of course, I can't help myself, I usually reply with, "What?" even when I've heard your whispered query loud and clear.  It makes me giggle when I hear your breath stutter as if you really don't want to have to repeat yourself - and since I'm not in a sound-restricted area, I often do giggle.  I'm not a total brat, I usually interject before you have to repeat it.  I'm just getting in the mode of being the pilot - it's my first step in taking control (something I don't usually do).

It's perfectly fine with me, I get to seduce and suggest - I'm cool with being seductive.  I actually kind of like having that kind of power sometimes.  And it's a challenge to keep you entertained on a consistent basis - one I think I handle wonderfully if I do say so myself.  Anyway, it's hot.  Especially when the only sound I can make out is your breathing - deep, slow, guttural, faster, shorter, and then, my validation, the "Big Sigh."  It makes me smile.  I must admit, I've always been good at voices, but lately being able to intuitively feel what's going on on your end of the phone just by the sound of your breath is becoming a real gift.  It's a good gift to have; I'm grateful.

Having to be Quiet - The Sounds of Silence
The whole idea of being quiet during sex is a challenge, that is if it's the kind that's good enough to make you scream.  I remember when I was in high school and I snuck my first boyfriend into my room late one night.  My parents were in the room next to us and when I think of their ability to hear a pin drop, I often wonder how I ever got away with it.  But the exciting part was the chance that we might be caught.  It was a turn on then for me - but now, some 14 years later ... not so much (eeewww I can't even think about doing that again.  But it was certainly hot then.  We were both 18, he was my first real full-time, 3-year boyfriend and we couldn't keep our hot little hands off of each other.

And then of course you're trying even harder than usual to make your partner moan.  You do things to them that you know drive them completely bonkers and you amp it up even more.  Then that makes you (me) giggle, which is even harder to suppress than a moan - well sometimes anyway.

When you're 18, you have to be silent so you don't wake up the family or the family dog; when you're a little older, you're usually worried about being caught by your kid or your roommate - or both (I have neither); and as I've learned through NF, when you're older, you're usually trying to keep quiet so your GF or SO (significant other) doesn't hear you.  Whatever the reason, whatever the age, it's a hot scenario when you think you might get caught.  It's exciting and it makes the blood rush to your head (and other places as well).

The intensity is electric, the climax is hotter - it's just damn good silent sex all the way around.

Got a situation?  Can't talk?  I'm your girl.  As long as you can email or whisper, your next tsunami is just a phone call away.  Call me. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment