Wednesday, August 28, 2013

A Man Can Work From Sun to Sun ...

I know ... "Where'd she go?"  Looks like I'm off tonight boys - I had a very fruitful and delicious day on NF but I'm signed off now - and I won't be back until tomorrow - Thursday Night.  I have some work to do of the non-NF variety and although I love taking your calls and I love getting off for you, with you, on you ... I have to concentrate. 

So ...
  • Thursday Night - Yes;
  • Friday Day/Night - Yes (as far as I know so far); 
  • Saturday early AM only; and
  • Sunday - the plan so far is to be here. 
That's the way it's looking for now.  So I hope that works with your schedule and I hope to talk to you this weekend - but as for Wednesday night ... I'm afraid it's "goodnight."  Sorry if that disappoints you, but I'm sure if you write me an email, I'll be glad to make it up to you with a few free minutes - and I can think of other ways to make you happy too (wink).

xxo Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment