Saturday, August 3, 2013

Saturday Niteflirt Fever

Good morning!  Sleeping in?  Relaxing in bed?  That was me this morning, except for the sleeping in part.

You guys that read my blog know how I wake up in the morning ... and this morning was no exception.  Actually it was an exceptionally sex-charged morning.  I dreamed about having sex, I woke up wanting sex and I even pleasured myself to the point where I thought I'd had enough, but no.

I was no sooner cleaning up my toys (and myself) when that rush, that surge, the twinge came over me ... did you ever feel like that?

I don't know what it's like to be a guy, but knowing what I do know of men, I'd have to say that most of  you answered "yes" to that last question.

Damn!  It's a wonder that you guys get anything done during a day if you're minds are so preoccupied with sex as most studies tell us ... perhaps you're just used to it, but I found it very distracting.

Of all the things on my to-do list, of which I've so far done none, the only thing I got done this morning was something that wasn't written on my to-do list, giving my various toys a workout.  At least I can say I worked out (tee hee).


Well ... I'll be going out tonight boys - I'm sure you'll find other "things" to preoccupy yourselves with.  But I'll be back Sunday morning - and if it's even half of what this morning was ... well, I'm just sayin'.  LOL

I may be back this afternoon before I go out for the night - if there's time.  Gotta give myself a beauty body scrub, paint my toenails, blow ... dry my hair and find something sexy to wear.  Yes, I'll be wearing panties - although for how long, I have no idea (chuckle).

Be good while I'm gone and if you can't be good then by all means be good at it!  Enjoy!  Call me Sunday morning - it may be chilly, so bring some wood to stuff into the fireplace...

xxo Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment