Friday, August 16, 2013

Dancing Shoes and the Boo Boo Throat

Well it's Friday night and I'm taking the night off of NF to chill out ... actually I'm going out for a little bit, but even if I was home to be on NF, I wouldn't be able to sign on.

My throat seems to need a break from talking - it's sore, uh, well, it just kind of stopped working properly.  It sounds a bit scratchy, which I'll chalk up to allergies, but I'm sure you're thinking something else, something very naughty (and you may be right, but I'll never tell).

I may not be able to talk, but I can dance and I just unpacked a forgotten and favorite pair of sandals from about a year ago.  It's like getting new stuff!  You pack stuff away in a mystery wrapping and then when you uncover it a year later it's like WOW = Awesome.

So boys, I'll be sure to do a few tequila shots to knock out whatever's stuck in my throat - I'll try not to scream and sing and talk - (yeah right) ... and I'll be on in the morning ...

See You on NF Saturday Morning ... EARLY ... I wake up horny and tomorrow I'll probably also be a little tipsy still (one could only hope).

Have a good night boys and dream of me ... that way I know you'll wake up with a woody. :)  Meanwhile I'll be dancing the night away and sucking on ... lollipops.

No comments:

Post a Comment