Friday, August 16, 2013

Post Script aka PS

I just took down my "Schedule" page because ... well, let's face it - I'm not that good at sticking to a schedule.  I live a spontaneous and unpredictable life and I wouldn't trade it for the world.

And gone too is the "Short Story" page - but that will be replaced with a "Short Story and Audio" page very shortly.  I've got some old and new stuff for you guys ... and if you're new to NF - then it's all new!

As for the beloved "Schedule" page and also for all the guys who ask me, "Hey Ash, what's your schedule look like," which always makes be chuckle - I will eventually get on a schedule again - I'm sure it will be mostly nights though - time to get back to my other career avenues soon.  I'm completely torn over having a schedule - I like the surprise and excitement of different days at different hours and meeting different people. 

But for now I'll remain flexible and ... you remain stiff, please.  Ciao for now. 

xxo Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment