Sunday, August 4, 2013

Driven by Desire

Destination Dirtyville

This weekend my desire factor has been a big factor.  I had this unshakable urge all weekend, but sadly I had to suppress it slightly when I went out last night. 

A girl could get herself in real trouble if she's not careful when feeling this way, especially when she's out like I was last night - because I'm ready to hop in the backseat and let you ride me ... all the way to Dirtyville. 

Sometimes I'm more horny than usual (I know, impossible, right?) and this weekend has been one of those times.  I'm on a short blog break at the moment - even dirty girls on their way to Dirtyville need to stop once in a while and freshen up.  I just enjoyed the nicest shower and oiled up my body, as I normally do - it makes my skin so silky soft. 

I'll be by around 8pm to pick you up.  Of course I'll have the car on cruise control/autopilot, as you and I have some important business in the backseat.  And that's all before we even get to our destination ... Dirtyville.


PS:  Don't wear anything special, you won't have it on for long (wink).

Call Button






No comments:

Post a Comment