Friday, August 23, 2013

Dream Lover

Oh my ... I just woke up and I have to write about this before I forget it - you know how you wake up from a dream and five minutes into some noise or some movement, you forget what felt so good just five seconds earlier?

But this dream would be hard to forget.

I was lying on my bed on my stomach, talking on NF, in sexy lingerie, complete with sexy thigh high stockings.  My hot shoes were on the floor beneath my feet which were raised high in the air, crosses at the ankles.  My butt was barely covered by this thong-type bottom and my tiny waist was all that was covered in the back.  In front, my boobs were all squished up because of the tight corset-like outfit that was closed in front by what seemed like thousands of hooks (like a bra hook).  My hair was down and long-flowing with soft little curled ends so it bounced beautifully and I had some seriously professional make-up on ... even I didn't know ...

That while I was noticing my outfit and my body as if I were looking at it from another person's perspective I was actually putting myself in the mind of someone I was talking with on the phone.  He had developed this new technology where he could phone someone and then suddenly appear in their room.

Thinking that I had lost my call or that the person on the other end had simply hung up, I put the phone down and turn around on my bed to stretch my back and my body before getting up.  I walked from my room into the kitchen - which means I have to pass through the living room ... and there he was ... sitting on my couch, stroking his cock with a smirk on his face.

At first I shuddered - who could be in my apartment - just the shock of seeing another living being inside my home suddenly made me feel very vulnerable and alone and a little frightened.  But I knew who he was for some reason and I said, "Why did you hang up, now you won't be able to get back."  I was slightly annoyed I guess because now what was I gonna' do ... he was here an he had no way to get back - no car, no bike, no nothing ... but apparently, he had no intention of going anywhere.

He decided he was moving in and that I was going to continue my life as normal, except that he would be there and he would be able to use me at his will, and there was nothing I could do or say.  He was intending on straddling my body while I talked to other men on the phone.  I want to be taken care of, not have to take care of someone else besides myself.  But he assured me that he would bring me lots of money ... that we would let guys here us fucking on the phone and that would bring in lots of calls ... The thought of working my ass off - literally - forever was daunting - but the thought of being screwed by him constantly was hard to resist.

Now that I'm thinking about the logic of the dream - there is none.  First there is no such technology - like a Star Trek transporter phone (at least not that anyone has let on so far) and if some guy was going to use this mastermind technology, wouldn't he use it to call some girl who lived in a tropical paradise or a cosmopolitan apartment in some beautiful city - no, this guy picked a girl in New Jersey, the most densely populated state in the country. 

Okay well maybe he was just mesmerized by my sexiness, my sultry voice, my seductive beauty or my submissive ways ... I could buy into that ... but if I had that technology, I'd call a bank in the Caymans and land myself in a vault filled with gold - then I could have sex with anyone I wanted while living on a beautiful island in a beautiful beachfront house that was fully-stocked and came with a full staff of people who liked to clean and cook and generally pamper me. 

Some dreams don't make sense.

So did I ever get that drink in the kitchen?  Did I ever make it past the living room?  Or did I just walk over to his raging boner and sit on it in a reverse cowgirl position, thereby solidifying our agreement? 

Wouldn't you like to know ... I would.  And I could tell you here on this blog, but if you want a really good description of what happened next, you should call me and let me tell you ... in person (on the phone - and not one of those futuristic phones - a simple cell phone or land line will do) LOL. 

Call me and find out more ...



No comments:

Post a Comment