Saturday, January 17, 2015

A Short Intermission

Well, well.  I was a lucky girl quite a few times today.  Now that life is getting settled again, it's nice to be back and really nice to chat with all of my friends that I've really missed.

Some of you have become good friends and it's always nice to have "friends with benefits."  Tee hee.

I might be back on this evening, but when you're young, single and it's Saturday night, you just can never tell.  I don't have plans really, but if someone where to call and say meet me for a drink, I'd probably drop everything and go.  It's just the mood I'm in to be spontaneous.

But it's always good to have a plan and I certainly plan on being here tomorrow again.  But like I said, that's not to discount Saturday night.  Sometimes the phone rings off the hook with friends wanting to do something and sometimes everyone gets busy with their own things.  If it turns out that no one calls me and I'm spreading some freshly washed sheets on the bed and feeling like dirtying them up, I just might feel like signing on.

Nevertheless - Sunday is on for sure, so if you didn't catch me today, be sure to check me out here tomorrow AM and in the afternoon.  It's supposed to be nice out, but again, no plans so far and none of my friends wake early on the weekends, so call me and we'll have some fun - you know we will :).

xxo Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment