Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Giving You a Peek Inside

If You're Not Calling ... You're Missing Out
Since I've been on NF, I've had the pleasure to share my signature "Squeeze & Release" move on plenty of occasions.  It's a mutually beneficial feel-good move, yes, but it also helps me keep my muscles strong and tight just the way we like it.

For the benefit of those of you who may just be blog readers and not callers, first let me tell you that you're missing an experience and I'd certainly re-think the whole not picking up the phone thing if I were you.  Just read my fabulous feedback.  It's all true.  Not that I'm full of myself or anything, I'd just rather be full of you ... and that way you too could experience the "Squeeze & Release" too.

P-O Box

It's all about the post-orgasm(s) when you're still in the deep of things.  I take those surrounding muscles and gently squeeze you and then release.  It serves three purposes - no, four:  1)  I get every last drop out of you; 2) it feels good (I know 'cause you've told me so); 3) it tickles my insides in a fabulous way; and 4) as I mentioned earlier, it's the best way to keep it tight like I know you like it (and I do of course too).

The Exception(al)
There is, of course, one exception to using the S&R move post-orgasm, and that's when we're both having a Zen kind of sex moment, just holding each other, wrapped up in each other (inside and out) and I pull the move on you.  This should come with a warning, but I never mention it so as not to ruin the moment, but truth is I've been known to make some come to a full orgasm that way - all without moving more than a muscle or two. 

You're probably thinking, "sex with no movement?" but the truth is that there is something really hot about it.  And it doesn't have to mean that there will be no movement at all, it can be just a moment - and sometimes that's just enough to get things rolling again. 

Does Every Girl Have a Signature Move?
Now, I'm not silly enough to think I'm the only girl in your world, and I know that our connection is strictly of a voice nature, but I consider it an art form.  I'm really feeling it; we're both right there together even when we're miles apart.  There is something very real about phone sex.  But since using the S&R on NF, I've notice a very direct reaction to my S'ing and my R'ing.  Sometimes it's almost as if we're psychically connected.  So I have to wonder, am I the only girl with the S&R signature move?  Or is it common amongst girls?  Do other girls have signature moves you'd like to try with me?  If so, just ask.

As I'm not into other girls I have to ask.  Besides even if I was, I couldn't answer that - I don't have the correct equipment.

But seriously, if you know about the Squeeze & Release from experiencing it with anyone other than me, write a little comment below and let me know.  Share any other moves you might like to try.  And if you haven't called me yet, well ... why don't you start with my audio, "Blow," for a warmer-upper if you're just not sure.  Or, toss caution to the wind and call me.  If you're new to my world, just email me on NF and maybe I'll send you a couple of minutes.  Oh okay I will.

Don't forget to share your comments.  Ciao for now.

xxo Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment