Saturday, January 24, 2015

Saturday Morning Singer

Like a Virgin?
So I got this new phone - the phone itself is like a small square keypad and it hooks up to some awesome headphones.  Anyone could tell you that my old phone left a lot to be desired, so while I was looking for a suitable alternative, my shop-a-holic friend said, "I just got a new phone, I get one every year.  I have an extra phone that's never been used.  So I said "Sure, I'll take it." 

She mailed it to me and it was brand new in the package and since I always get excited about gifts and opening boxes (chuckle), I was so excited.  Once I saw it, it didn't look like any phone I had ever seen.  Honestly, I though I was missing parts, but I wasn't.

Turns out that this is the best thing invented since battery operated dildos (that buzz and twirl and ... oh yeah, I have to add that to my wish list.  "Get new vibrator.")  I wore mine out I think because it won't even work with brand new batteries.  Anyway ...

I'm walking around my apartment this morning with these headphones on - waiting to hear from YOU - and I put on one of the music stations on my TV.  The first thing I hear....?  Madonna singing, "Like a Virgin." 

If you've ever wondered what girls do when they're alone and feeling silly, I'm letting you in a big secret - I'm not the only one who walks around in her panties, singing and acting out the choreography.  All I need is a boa to wear and throw around like some crazy-ass diva - I don't have a boa, but I do have a great imagination.

Imagination and the Fantasy Factor
Imagination is key in fun and fantasy ... If I can imagine I'm a singer on the stage (who is obviously not afraid to be seen in her panties), then I can also pretend to be a .... well virgin might be a little far fetched, but you get the drift - I hope.

I can be anyone I want to be and so can you ... and if we just want to be ourselves and let go of the everyday stresses of the outside world, that's okay too.  Come explore with me.

I should be around on and off all weekend.  I woke up a little later than I wanted to this morning, but it was a fine, fine sleep.  I just love a good night's sleep.  I wake up rested and ready for more - it fuels my enthusiasm for the next day - like TODAY!   I feel ready for what ever comes my way (wink).

No comments:

Post a Comment