Sunday, January 11, 2015

Sunday's Gone

What Was I Thinking?

Even if I was a cheerleader on NF, I should have known that I could never compete against the NFL and most definitely not the AFC Championship when it comes to getting ya'lls attention.

Actually, it kind of worked out.  Seems that me an NFL players have a little something in common - namely, injuries on the playing field.

I may have bruised a rib or two this weekend ... I'll leave the "how" to your imagination.  It doesn't quite hurt like rug burn, but it does kind of ache.  I mention rug burn because both kinds of injuries are not unexpected occasionally; they're both just side-effects of an otherwise totally worthwhile experience, but either can put a cramp in your plans for the following day.

Look for me during the week.  When exactly I'm not sure ... but if it's going to be as quiet as today I guess it'll have to be hit or miss as usual.  I'll write another post here the next time I plan to be around, so be sure to check my blog often (and always).   If you've got an idea of when you'd like to chat, of course you can always email me on NF.

I'm going to hop in the sack soon and nurse my injuries.  Gotta' get back in the saddle again soon.  :)

xxo Ash



No comments:

Post a Comment