Saturday, January 17, 2015

I've Got a Sport For You

NF Championship Weekend

I have decided that I need to practice what I preach and since I "preach" about life energy and intentin all the time, I decided that I'm not going to be daunted by NFL or AFC Championships or any other kind of sports.  Why should I feel like I'm in competition with professional sports watching?  Men love two things:  Sports and women.  And since men, as a  rule, usually find time for both, why should I feel at odds with men in padded tights carrying a pig skin-covered ball? 

Weekend Madness
So I went out yesterday, all day - and had a blast with my best friend.  It's been a while since I've done anything remotely all-day fun, so since it was her birthday we decided to go out and get our nails done and have a few martinis and then a few more.  Suffice it to say that after 10 continuous hours of partying, I have partied enough to fill a weekend.  Why would you want to know that - because I was being literal.  I'll be here here all weekend.  

Of course, I have a number of other obligations - some writing to get done, a website to work on and ... well ... stuff to do.  So the best I can say is I'll be here in the mornings (Sat. and Sun.) and probably at night.  Of course my time is my own this weekend - to do what I want when I want (as long as I get it all done).  So any special requests should be emailed to me at NF (not Gmail, 'cause I won't be checking it) and I'll check back when I'm not signed in and hopeful I'll be able to accommodate you (wink).

Let's get together - in between games, during halftime, whatever (I know it's the end of the season, but there's always a game of some sort on). 

xxo Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment