Saturday, January 10, 2015

Sunday Never Comes Too Soon

Sunday is Sin-Day all day this week.
Brrrrr ... I bet about 90% of you guys are locked down in a deep chill ... me too, if you can believe it.  The temps are chilly here even in the South, but for a former NJ girl, this is a walk in the park.  Still, it's a nice time of year too spend Sunday in bed - at least the better part of the morning if not longer. 

I'm always cuddled up under the blankets and sheets in this weather.  I imagine that even if I wore clothes to bed it might be a bit nippy getting  under those sheets at first.  For those of us who sleep in the nude, whoooo, that first time getting into the bed can be a very nippy experience.  But in a little while, after touching  yourself all over, rubbing your hands up and down your body finally generates enough heat for your teeth to stop chattering.  I don't have a mirror over my bed, but I can only imagine that my lips are blue when my teeth are chattering. 

Hmm ... blue lips ... my lips in blue, that would take a lot of lipstick to create but I bet they'd look nice in blue.  Sometimes my eyes get hazely blue.  Can you imagine plump warm blue lips wrapped around you with those deep bluish brown eyes looking up at you.

Oh ... excuse me.  I was getting a bit carried away.  But come to think of it my nails are painted a bluish silver.  Yeah, that would look hot.  A little sci-fi maybe but different. 

Oh yeah, I almost forgot.  I wanted to let you know that I'll be here on Sunday.  If I'm taking a break and you don't find me, just email me and I'll reply when I cum ... ooops .... come back on.  (I'm getting tired of backspacing over my typos). 

Anyway, tonight is the Panthers game.   Yes, I'm going to watch a football game.  Write it down in the history books because its probably never going to happen again, but football's a big thing around here and if you can beat 'em, join 'em I say.  Plus the people around here are fun (as long as they're winning anyway).  This should be a good time. 

I imagine I'll be doing the "Half-Time-Split."  No, not a split - but I could ... I meant I'll probably leave at half-time since it's such a late game.  As for tomorrow - no plans except being here.  Hope to catch up with you - and maybe if we're lucky, we'll score a touchdown ;)

xxo Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment