Friday, September 4, 2015

Just a "Hit-it-and-Quit-it" Update

Hi Boys - just a short note to let you know my plans for the weekend.  Well, first it's Labor Day (maybe I'll get knocked up LOL).  That would seem appropriate, don't you think?

I'm off to the gym this morning to work those muscles and wanted to just let you know what I'm up to.

Ashley has a date tonight.  But it's a sort of "first date" so I like to keep those short and sweet (and leaving them wanting more) - that is if I like him, but you know me, I like everyone.  He's older and he's cute ... the rest remains to be seen.  Besides I don't want to pin myself down - now, of course if you want to pin me down, that's a completely different story ... I do like that!

Since it's probably going to be short, you may see me on here a little later tonight.  But then again if it goes well - I may decide to keep it sweet, but maybe not so short.  A girl's gotta go with the mood of the moment, right?

As for the rest of the weekend, I'll be on in the AM on Saturday - of course, the rest is so far up in the air, but it's hot here and humid, so unless I have a destination that includes a pool and some cool drinks, I'm not going anywhere. 

Well gotta run ... but I'll be back as soon as I have an update. 

No comments:

Post a Comment