Saturday, September 12, 2015

The Best Laid Plans

Just Going With the Flow

Did you ever have one of those weeks where nothing you plan seems to pan out.  Well that was my week.  In fact the only plan that I made this week that actually came to fruition was my plan to hit the sack early last night and hopefully sleep in a little late. 

I'm happy to say that sleeping in with no alarm clock was my best idea this week - and that's mostly because it's the only plan that worked.  Thanks to a later-rising sun and a few (and much needed) rain clouds, I was able to wake up at my normal insane time and quickly close my eyes and go back to sleep.

Of course, those of you who know me well will know that when I'm rested and relaxed, I always wake up feeling a little frisky.  And if you know me, you know I always have a back-up plan in lieu of a roommate.  What a lovely way to start the day.

Of course, it can get a little lonely; there's only so far you can go with a one-way conversation.  So, if you're feeling like a little company like me, feel free to call me this morning.  I'll be here 'til about 12 or 1pm (EDT) and then I plan on being back after 4pm for a few hours (maybe more). 

Luckily this is the second weekend in a row where all my friends are doing "family" stuff so it's the perfect time for me to put some shelves up and organize my office - because I need to get some writing done and I do best in a designated space I can call my own.  But that doesn't mean that I couldn't use a break now and then, so feel free to interrupt - I like friendly interruptions.  And maybe I'll be so in need of a break, that I'll be tempted to chat from the place where this lovely day started - in bed.  So join me, won't you?

I'm looking forward to it.

xxo Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment