Saturday, September 26, 2015

Just a Little Break

Can't find me?  Well, it's been quite an exciting morning and a lovely one too.  After re-connecting with a few friends, I find I've worked up quite an appetite.  So I'm taking a little break, but I'll be back after a hot meal and quick shower - or a quick meal and a hot shower .... oh hell, you know what I mean.  I've had so many orgasms this morning, my brain is scrambled.  Not that I'm complaining.

So while I give my body a good scrub and grab some grub, I hope you'll be looking for me.  And I hope we'll be "connecting" later this afternoon.  Send me an email on NF and tell me when you wanna play.  None of my friends seem to be around today, so I'm free.  Maybe they're doing what I'm doing (tee hee).

xxo Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment