Saturday, December 7, 2013

Dinner & Drinks Anyone?

Ashley-a-Thon ... The Continuation

Well, I did sign on at 7, but looks like it was a little early ... I'm ambitious, what can I say? 

So I'm meeting a friend for a late dinner and a drink or two, maybe ... and then I'll be back.

It's not a date - we're just friends, although we do flirt a lot and tease each other mercilessly. 

He was taken when I met him and now he's not.  But in between then an now, we've kind of become friends, so no, it's not a date, but if I'm not back ... you can assume it went better than planned (or unplanned). 

He just called to say hi and next thing you know he said, "I'm hungry," and I said, "Yeah, I haven't eaten either, but I don't know what I want."  He said, I know what you want (slyly yet innocently), to which I said, "You do?"  See what I mean about the flirting thing?  Trust me, it never gets beyond that - at least it hasn't so far.  Besides, it's fun.

Honestly, this girl has been juggling a lot this week - work, non-work and you know ... stuff.  I could use a little fun.

But the Ashley-a-Thon must go on ... so I'll see you later tonight?  Maybe.  Probably.  I think so.  I'm not that easy!  And don't laugh.  (Giggle)

But I can't make any promises - ya' just never know.  But - I will be on tomorrow for sure since the snow they promised today got trumped by sunshine and now they're saying, "Oh, now it's coming tomorrow."   (Why didn't I go to meteorology school?)

Anyway - check back if you 're around and see if I am too - if we miss each other, then try me tomorrow for sure.  I better go get ready.

Ciao for now... xxo Ashley

Don't forget, email me the word, "Ashley-a-Thon" on my NF email for free minutes ... the offer's good for Sunday too!

No comments:

Post a Comment