Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Endings and Beginnings and Regaining Control

Well, first let me say that the Ashley-a-Thon was a resounding success.  I was not only glad to have time to concentrate on making the world more relaxed and happy, but it also helped me out a lot.

As a lot of you know, I no longer work in an office full-time and now, due to changes on another corporate front, even my long-standing freelance writing job is cutting back on their need for my insightful astrology and numerology articles.  But I'm not worried - in fact I'm more resilient now than ever - and I have you guys who love to call and role play and all that sexy, fun stuff.  I love it.  Who has it better than me?!

It occurred to me that maybe I've had my eggs in too many baskets, and that the upside of all this downsizing is that I'll be able to focus more on you and NF. 

Plus I have some really good short stories in the works, possibly some new audios and I'm planning a listing re-vamp for 2014.

So what's the schedule for this week?  Well, while I'm cleaning up the last of my current writing assignments (which are lengthier than normal due to the end of the year/coming year stuff):

This week - Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday night (late for Saturday) look good as well as Sunday all day.  Daytime just isn't working in to my schedule this week.  Friday night is usually a crapshoot but I could always sign on and see how busy it is.  I'll just be sitting on the floor wrapping gifts and drinking hot chocolate anyway (yes, I will)!~

Next week I'll be out of pocket (where did that expression come from) on Thursday and Friday but other than that, I should be around all week. 

I hope that helps you figure out when we can get together.  I know it's going to be a busy-crazy time for everyone between work, parties, shopping and all that nutso end-of-the-year stuff, but I have a good feeling that we'll find each other.  Sometimes I feel like my life and my schedule aren't my own - that some greater force is in control of my appointment book ... but I always find my way back to NF and you.

Thank you all for last weekend (it helped a lot) - and who knows, there may be more Ashley-a-Thons in our future. 

I promise the next post will be more sex-oriented, but sometimes a girl just has to update the men in her life about her whereabouts so they know that even when she's not here, she's thinking about them and trying to find her way back. 

I'm grateful for NF; I'm grateful for you ~ and that's about as mushy as I'm gonna' get (tee hee).

No comments:

Post a Comment