Sunday, December 1, 2013

Early Riser

Wake up With Ashley

Good morning boys ... it's Sunday so why don't you stay in bed a little longer?  Me?  I'm an early riser, but that doesn't necessarily mean that I rush to get out of bed.

You can be an early riser too ... if you just relax and let me slip under the sheets - only one part of you needs to rise to the occasion, and I'll do my part to make that happen.

I'm definitely a morning-sex kinda' girl.  I just love starting my day with hot sex and a protein shake.  I'm also an afternoon- and evening-sex kind of girl - unfortunately my schedule gets kind of crazy and it doesn't always allow for the latter - however, everyone starts their day in the horizontal position so it's a great time to take advantage all the sensitivity your cock feels upon rising.  You know me, I like to shake things up!

No comments:

Post a Comment