Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Hey There Fellas!

Fellas!  A Strange but Sexy Word

Speaking of strange but sexy - well actually, it wasn't strange really, but damn ... it was sexy ... I had this call on Sunday that really inspired my latest short story.  I barely had time to write it down in cryptic note fashion, but I did save it.  If you're good, you may get a peak for Christmas ;)

The reason my note (as mentioned above) was so rushed is because it's been a busy week.  I'm sure you could tell by the fact that I haven't been on this week so far (until now).  After the rousing success of the Ashley-a-Thon (thanks again), I had to dig in and finish up some year-end writing assignments.  I finally finished it all around 7pm tonight. 

Funny, 'cause I thought I was signing on at 7pm and it turned out to be 9pm - I'm convinced I've slipped through some time-space continuum - I can hardly believe that a third of December has already passed.

Well I know I promised my next blog would be more sexy, but then I thought you might appreciate a schedule update more.  I'll try to make it as risqué as possible though.

What's tomorrow?  Thursday, right?  Don't ask me, I'm so computered-out at this point I don't even want to open the calendar.  I'll take a guess and go with it.  Yes, I know the date, I just don't know the day - it's not funny!  (Yeah, it is.)

So Thursday I'll be on in the evening only.  Tomorrow is a rush-around day since I've been held up in my apartment pretty much all week except to get some air and the mail and to do a quick convenience store run.  (I was having a "girl-needs-chocolate" moment.) 

Friday early AM and Friday night I plan to be on also.  (Whoa, two nights in a row!?  That's right!)

But not to disappoint ... 'cause I know you're waiting for this ... I won't be here Saturday - at all - well maybe in the really early AM but really, I doubt it.  There is a chance I'll be on in the late evening - maybe 10 or 11?  I'm not driving, so I'm not sure - I hate when I'm not driving.  I'm not upset though, I'll be having one of two Christmases (which doesn't include Christmas Eve).  Families and friends don't live close like they used to when the world had people that said "Fellas."  I certainly think it would be much easier on my car and my schedule if they did, but ... it is Century 21 after all.

Hold your holiday hats ... Sunday I'm here all day again ... morning, (maybe a break at noon) and then again at night. 

I wouldn't go any further but ... you know me - when I go, I go all the way, don't I (wink)?
I already know for sure that the following week I won't be around on Thursday or Friday, but that's it for now.  I don't want to bog you down with boring agendas ...

I'd much rather take down your pants and get busy ....






No comments:

Post a Comment