Sunday, December 8, 2013

Good Morning - Ashley-a-Thon, Last Day

blkbra
Feeling Naughty

Last Night

Well I did go out for dinner last night and we had one drink, and no I didn't sign on after I got home, but that wasn't because I had a sleepover, it was just because I was relaxed and after I whipped off the "in-public clothes," I just fell into that relaxed mode and didn't feel like doing much.


Flirting 101

We joked over dinner that we should right a book on flirting because that's one thing we're so good at together.  I kind of like the flirting part - it's kind of an anticipation of things possibly to come.  But he travels in winter, so I just assumed not start anything now, but when spring arrives, who knows?

Ashley-a-Thon, Day 2

Well The weekend-long Ashley-a-Thon continues today - actually it ends today.  One more day to email me the 'secret word' to my NF email for free minutes.  It's chilly out, but it's warm in my apartment ... let's make it downright HOT!  Call me!

No comments:

Post a Comment