Monday, December 23, 2013

I'm So Grateful

Thank You
By now it's no secret that I haven't been around much this month - especially this past week ... while I don't want to get into the reason let's just say that sometimes "life happens" to all of us.

I'm so grateful for my relationships on NF - my friends and the caring words and wishes everyone has expressed even when they didn't know why - why isn't important - friends just sense when someone else needs a hug - and that meant a lot to me (even if some of you were picturing yourselves slipping in a butt squeeze while hugging me) - tee hee.

I realize some of you will be busy over the next couple of days - as will I - but I'm feeling like signing on tonight - after I finish my obligations for the day ... things I should have done over the weekend but just couldn't.

For those of you who won't be around, I want to wish you a Merry Christmas and for those of you who will, I'll make sure I tell you when we speak - but to all of you, thank you.   This year was weird, strange, tough, fun and every adjective under the Sun.  I've made some new friends and connected with some old friends and I want you to know that I appreciate you all.  It's been a good year over all and I hope that 2014 will be even better.

I have some surprises planned - pics, stories and a re-vamping of my listing - gotta keep it fresh and relevant, as they say. 

I appreciate everyone's patience while I've been away ... being a "feely-type" person it's hard for me to know how I'll feel from moment to moment, which makes it hard to schedule my life, but that's also what makes me able to enter into the fantasy world with such abandon.  It's a catch-22 I guess. 

Can't wait to start the New Year off with a BANG!  Thank you for being such a big and important part of my life.  :)
xxo
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment