Sunday, December 15, 2013

Sunday - A Suprisingly Fun Day ... So Far

After from a wintery-mix hellride yesterday 100 miles and back, it was nice to sleep in a little and wake up in my own bed, all comfy, cozy and warm.  

I woke up rested, refreshed and feeling a little naughty actually.  I was a naughty girl this morning.  So naughty in fact that I had to sign off for a bit to make more coffee to keep myself from just passing out.  I have toys to clean and a body that's about to enjoy a long, hot, soapy shower.  (And damn, do I have to change those sheets again?  I think so.) 

But no one's complaining - in fact, I've got a big, big smile on my face - that might be while my cheeks and jaw are sore, but maybe not.  (Giggle.)

I might have to nap again despite the coffee (tee hee) - but when I do, I'll be sure to sign back in first, just in case anyone feels like waking me up ;)  you know how sexified I feel when I've had a good nap.

xo Ashley (it's nice to be back :)

No comments:

Post a Comment