Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Temporarily Missing in Action

Just a little note ...

Hi guys.  This week is going to be a little weird, off, non-existent - at least until the end of the week.  Something personal came up that I have to deal with and unfortunately, it's going to take me away from here for a few days. 

As far as I know right now, I should be back by Friday - but if anything changes, of course, I'll post it here on my blog so ya'll can find me. 

November was a great month - I made a lot of new friends and got in touch with a few friends I haven't talked to in a while - you're all special to me in your own, unique ways - that's why I felt I owed you an explanation for my absence, especially when I've been trying so hard to focus on being here and making some sort of schedule to follow - as much as my life will allow.

But in true Murphy's Law fashion, "something suddenly came up," and it's something I can't avoid and must attend to.  Please look for me towards the end of the week and if for any reason you don't find me, than I should be updating my blog accordingly.

Also, I look forward to a great December packed with lots of fun and laughs and of course naughty moments to share. 

Thank you for your patience and your friendship.

xxo Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment