Sunday, December 1, 2013

The Sounds of Sex

It's Getting Late

I was signed on this morning but it's been one of those mornings when people click on my listings and don't call - in algebraic terms, that equals ending the day with less than I started.  I still haven't written about the bidding process, but I'll fill you in one day.

I really don't mind - I love that so many men (and/or possibly some ladies, who knows) enjoy looking at my pics and reading my listings.  But as every day has its "tone," it appears that today's tone is one where I won't be hearing the sounds of the phone ringing to often, at least this morning.  That doesn't mean that I won't be back later.  (Feel free to email me on NF and I'll check it periodically.)

Speaking of Sounds ...

It came to my attention this morning that my audio file "F-Yeah" was not transferred to mp3.  I had done "Blow" in mp3, but back when I uploaded "F-yeah" NF only accepted .wav files and it was a long, arduous process.  (See what I go through for you guys?)  Anyway, I just reloaded "F-Yeah" in mp3 format (so you can take it with you on your commute to and from work (as long as you're not the one driving) and make sure you bring a book or newspaper with you to cover up the woody - 'cause you're gonna get one.

I remember recording that on my little hand-held recorder - well, sort of - if you read the backstory to "F-Yeah" (which you can read by clicking on the little button to your right), you'll see that at some point(s) during the evening, I was a little less than alert.  That all changed of course later, when I got an injection of adrenaline compliments of a very well-endowed older man.  (I do remember that - man, do I!)

I haven't listened to this file since I first uploaded it over a year ago, and wow - I was loud and I'm hoping that the rooms next door were unoccupied - or if they weren't, I hope whomever heard us enjoyed it as much as I did.  That guy had such a deep, sexy voice ... he's barely audible on this part of the audio, but every once in a while you can hear that low, guttural moan.  I love to make a man moan and say "oh-yeah."  (tee hee)

No comments:

Post a Comment